November 19, 2014 Meeting Agenda
Location: Department for Facilities & Support Services Bush Building 403 Wapping Street Frankfort, KY 40601
1. 9:00 AM - Welcoming and introductions
2. 9:05 AM - Update on Local Government Energy Retrofit Program (LGERP) – Lona Brewer, Lee Colten, Harry Carver, Shiela Medina, and Greg Copley
3. 9:10 AM - ESC Update
4. 9:15 AM - Discussion of 2014 Workshops – Harry, Lee and John
- ADDS Water Districts
- 2014 Workshops
- DLG Gov’s Issues Conference
5. Kentucky Utility Rebate update: DSM programs, filings, and incentives. – Talina Mathews, DEDI, and formerly of PSC.
6. 9:20 AM – Commonwealth Energy Management and Control System: A “big data” program that enables the Commonwealth to gather utility, interval, and BAS trend point data for each building and utility type. This data is used for continuous benchmarking and building sequence of operations enhancements. As energy savings projects of all kinds are performed in State facilities CEMCS will measure, verify and account for usage reductions. – Paul Gannoe and Dick Mink
7. 10:10 AM – Legislation
8. 10:25 AM - eProject Builder “Deep Dive Demo” at February 2015 Meeting – Lee Colten
9. Final Comments
10. Please continue upload “Case studies”?
- Team, we need more Kentucky case studies!